I’m in the planning stages for our forthcoming eBook that will teach you everything we know about producing screencasts. Some of the topics we could cover include:
- Using screencasts for Sales, Training and Technical Support
- Story-boarding to explain all your benefits and features
- Writing a short, powerful script that really grabs the viewer’s attention
- Techniques for converting your viewer into a user of your software
- The best software packages to use when recording and editing a screencast
- Editing competently so you have a short, polished video
- Using annotations, fades and high-lights to focus the viewer’s attention on the key points
- Improving your audio recording
- Critiques of existing screencasts including ways of improving them
- Check-lists for each step of the process so you can quickly complete each phase confidently
We want to make sure we’re covering all the right topics that teach you the things you need to know. To that end I’m undertaking various lines of research including using a survey – I’d like to invite you to share your needs with us.
To be in the draw for the free license, spend 5 minutes filling in the survey (no registration required). It has just 10 questions so it won’t take you long. If you put your email address in at the top of the survey then you will be in the draw.
Looking for a professional screen cast? Get in touch today via www.procasts.co.uk.
The Win a free copy of our forthcoming How to Screencast eBook by ProCasts' Blog about Professional Screencast Production, unless otherwise expressly stated, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.0 UK: England License.