Learning from the experience of others is invaluable. Here I’ll pull together screencasting interviews by the experienced practitioners in our field.
Ian Ozsvald (founder of ProCasts):
- The Art and Science of Screencasting (mp3 podcast interview for Startup Success, detail here)
- Screencasting: an Expert Reveals the Dark Art (reprinted here as Jolt has closed)
- Interview with Ian Ozsvald – Screencasting made professional!
- Ink, Paper and Screencasts (podcast interview via iTunes)
Interviews with open-source screencasters:
- Lucas Holland of ShowMeDo (Mac)
- Gasto of ShowMeDo (Windows)
- Horst Jens of ShowMeDo (Linux)
- Remy Sharp of jQueryForDesigners (Mac)
- Interview – Michael Pick : Man behind WordPress Screencasts!
Interviews with people who make screencasting tools:
- ScreenToaster’s Rudy Viard on why they’re building an on-line screencasting service
Good screencasting articles:
- Let’s Make a Screencast! Part One
- Let’s Make a Screencast – the Final Cut
- How do you produce Product Demo videos?
- What software do you use to make screencasts for your product?
Become a better screencaster – read The Screencasting Handbook. We’re distilling 4 years of experience into our book, the book will tell you everything you need to know to screencast faster, better and more efficiently.
Looking for a professional screen cast? Get in touch today via www.procasts.co.uk.
The Screencaster Interviews and Articles by ProCasts' Blog about Professional Screencast Production, unless otherwise expressly stated, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.0 UK: England License.